Naruto Lost Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. - Page 3 Empty Re: ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:05 am

Tamafune spoke up once no decision had been made. "Lets go to breakfast! We can go to that new Restaurant that opened up not far from here. I happen to know the owner." She said as Shira scowled at her. "Yup, it's Shira's Bo-" She was about to say before her head was struck by Shira's hand. Shira smiled lightly while speaking. "Yes, lets go to Tsu-cho's Eatery." From there they'd walk to the restaurant and order breakfast, then promptly eat it.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Ryo : 40

https://nlostlegends.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens. - Page 3 Empty Re: ENTER! Catagami foundation for lost Kittens.

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:10 am

Mara smiled as the silly antics of the two before following them to the restaurant, where they got breakfast, Mara ate hers slowly she still had thoughts on her minds, she could tell Tama about it but she still wasn't sure about Shira, she knew that the Rinn mostly didn't pick sides but didn't mean there wernt those that did. even so she was starting to realise why she was being followed and while those who feared her did so....

Mara

Ryo : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:17 am

Tamafune began to think and offered up they do some low level missions from the board or something. Smiling a bit, she tried to get something going that would make everyone happy. Upon that Shira would speak up. "Yes, you two do a low ranking mission. That way I can visit with Tsu and you guys can go bond. but remember, I'm just a yelp away if you need me!" She said as she seemed to almost skip on over to the owner. Shrugging, Tamafune looked at Mara if she was ok with it. If she was, they'd head to the board and find a mission! most likely saving someone's stupid cat or something.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mara Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:22 am

" a mission sounds good. " she would say, this would be her best chance to tell her what happened, she would make her way over to the mission board to find somthing to do, she would try to find somthing that would be best for telling tama in secert about the night.

Mara

Ryo : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamafune Shigemitsu Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Tamafune stared at the board as well. It was disconcerting to know that all of the missions in their range were kind of crap. They had things like, Find my cat, rescue my cat, and worst of all wash my cat. eesh. Of all the different missions it seemed that helping the cat down from a tree would be the easiest. Finding the cat would require attention to detail, and lastly but not the least washing the cat would require a certain, finesse that Tama didn't think she had.
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Tamafune Shigemitsu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum